Solved: It doesn't show my tax payments on my state return.

It doesn't show my tax payments on my state return.

To add your federal, state or local estimated taxes paid for the current filing period: 

Select: Federal>Deductions & Credits> Estimates and Other Taxes Paid>Estimated Tax Payments and press "Start" (or "Revisit").

Your state or local estimated tax payments will be automatically transferred from your federal worksheet to your state return.

Hi - I made a NY state payment with my extension filing in April and have added this payment while working through the Federal / state taxes paid.  The Federal summary shows the proper amount of taxes paid to NY

However, the NY tax return is not pulling over the April 2019 estimated payment as a credit.  Is there something I need to override for this to pull in on the NY return?