In 2018, lived and worked in Texas for 6 month, then moved back to live and work in NJ. Do I have to include 1099-MISC Texas wages when filing NJ Income tax?

In 2018, I lived and worked in Texas (TX) for 6 months and received a 1099-MISC.  I then moved back to work and live in New Jersey (NJ) and received a W-2.  

Do I have to include my Texas wages (1099-MISC) when filing NJ Income tax?  I know I have to include my TX wage in Federal Tax form.  TX has no state income tax so no state tax was withheld.  How do I tell TurboTax Premier that the 1099-MISC wage was earned in TX.  When I worked in TX, I moved to TX and rented an apartment for 6 months.   All through 2018, I own a home in NJ.

Since you only lived part of the year in New Jersey, you will want to file a part-year resident form for NJ and then you can allocate the income to that return that was earned when you lived in the state.  Be sure to set up in TurboTax that you lived in more than one state during the year in the Personal Info tab section.   Below is more information on filing a part-year resident return in TurboTax, except that note where the instructions say the MY INFO tab is meant for online TurboTax users, as for CD/Download versions you select the Personal Info tab: