Solved: If i owe taxes from 2015 will the 2016 Solar Tax credit can pay for my previous debt to irs? Thanks

If i owe taxes from 2015 will the 2016 Solar Tax credit can pay for my previous debt to irs? Thanks

The refund on your 2016 tax return including any credits will be used by the IRS to offset any past due taxes.

I owe from 2015. I have a solar credit for my 2017 taxes that will cover what I owe. Will credit count for 2015?

Whatever amount is shown as an amount to be refunded to you on your 2017 tax return will be used by the IRS to offset any past due taxes.

@Texas Roger so great you are here!!!!