Solved: If I moved to NJ but did not work there and had no income during that time, do I need to file taxes in NJ? I did have health insurance through the New Jersey exchange.

If I moved to NJ but did not work there and had no income during that time, do I need to file taxes in NJ? I did have health insurance through the New Jersey exchange.

No, if you had no income form any source while a part year resident of New Jersey, you do not need to file a state tax return.

For more information, follow this link: NJ Part Year Resident