cliddell-cgh

I worked in TN but lived in MS. I am unable to use get pass this question because my address is MS: Is the mailing address on your federal tax return the same as your TN?

If you just have wages from  TN then you do not file a TN return ...  delete the unwanted state return.  And next time in the My Info section do NOT say you have income from another state so the TN interview is not presented. 

TN  only taxes investment income from stocks and bonds (at a flat rate of 5%). If you have investment income from stocks and bonds (described in detail in the "TN Income Tax" section), you may have to file a Tennessee tax return for that income. 

cliddell-cgh

Thank you so much!