brittneediaz4

I worked in Tennessee and quit working 10/31/17 And moved to Colorado 11/1/17 but I have not worked and do not plan on working while I'm here in Colorado

So do I still have to file state taxes for colorado

Per Colorado:

Colorado residents must file this return if they file an income tax return with the IRS, even if they do not have a Colorado tax liability. Otherwise, the Department may file a return on your behalf and our return might not consider your unique tax situation. 

Will you have income of any type while in CO?  Retirement, unemployment comp, etc?

Per Colorado:

I would not file a CO return since you have nothing to report. 

brittneediaz4

I'm doing it myself on turbo tax and it's saying since I moved I have to file state since I live here now. But I've only been here not even 2 months

Go back to the personal info section and remove the CO reference.