Yes, as a Native American living and working on a reservation, you may be able to exempt your wages from State Income Tax (but not Federal). Read more here: https://www.ftb.ca.gov/individuals/Native_Americans/
Here are the instructions on how to do this in TurboTax:
When you finish the Federal Taxes section, click State Taxes in the TurboTax header.
- Begin the state tax return interview.
- Continue to the page titled "Here's the income that XXXX handles differently"
- Click Start/Revisit beside "Tribal Income"
- Choose your Tribe Name and enter the amount of tribal income to exclude. See the blue link "nonbusiness tribal income" for help.
- If your tribe is NOT on the drop-down list, it may not have a tax agreement with your State. Contact your local tribe representative for more info.
Complete the state interview to save your entries.