Keyser_Soze

I was submitting my taxes and the state (GA) review said I missed filling out the GA film tax credit form. I'm not a film Co, just a C corp. Why is Intuit doing this?

This was on the review section, right before e-file.  I cant find what selection or field is triggering this requirement.  I tired filling out the form with zero's, N/A and no's in the checkbox, but when it came to the certificate information, you MUST fill out a valid cert number. (Which I don't have)

Anyone know why this is happening or what field in the 1120 or GA 600 is triggering this?

Keyser_Soze

I had to call tech support.  No idea as to why this is happening but to fix it.

Go into the forms section of turbo tax.

Manually delete the form.  Apparently. The final check only looks at forms in that list.

bsmclellan

Same here for my S-Corp filing. Can someone please help, running out of time.

Keyser_Soze

Go into the forms section of turbo tax.