joeychan1990

I was not employed in california but i am being asked to file state taxes for california. i was employed in nevada. i moved to california after leaving my job

DianeW

If you have no earnings while you were a California resident, then you are not required to file that return.  You can complete your return without doing anything with the California return.

In TurboTax Deluxe you can also delete that state return if it appears to be in your file by selecting the State Taxes tab then select delete next to California.

DianeW