I was both a California resident and non resident in 2018 (I moved out of CA in 2018). CA taxes RSUs for non-residents. How do I enter my RSU info in the CA 540NR?

If the grant date for an RSU was made while a CA resident, and the RSU vests when a CA non-resident, then part of the RSU value is taxed as a CA source. For example, if the grant date is Jan 1, 2018, I move to another state on June 30, 2018, and vest on Jan 1, 2019, then 50% of the value of the RSU is taxed in CA.

How do I enter this in TurboTax?

The money was included in your w-2. It is CA sourced income no matter what.  California taxes all income you received while a California resident, and the income you received from California sources while you were a nonresident.

Restricted stock and restricted stock units are included in an employee's taxable wages when one of two things happens:

-The restricted stock vests and thus becomes unrestricted. In this case, the fair market value of the stock at the time of vesting (less any cost to purchase the restricted stock) is the amount of income included in the employee's wages.
-The restricted stock is transferred to the employee, and the employee makes an 83(b) election. In this case, the fair market value of the stock at the time the restricted stock is transferred (less any cost to purchase the restricted stock) is included in the employee's wages.

You have to file a part year resident return and a non-resident return for the part of the year you were not a resident.  The state you moved to should credit you for the party year non-resident return taxes paid. So you have a part year CA, A non-resident part year CA and a part year resident for the state you moved to if it has income taxes.

We are cash basis taxpayers.  Source the income to the non-resident   Here is much more infor on the allocations in the return.  https://www.ftb.ca.gov/forms/misc/1100.shtml#section-e