I tried to submit my 2019 taxes Jul 15 but it says...

I tried to submit my 2019 taxes Jul 15 but it says a duplicate social number has been submitted already?I didnt do it.id like for this to be investigated pls

If you used the IRS non-filer site to get a stimulus check, you will now get a  “duplicate SSN” rejection.  We are seeing people who did not notice or ignored the warning on that site about using it if they would be filing a tax return.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-topics/help/stimulus-how-to-file-your-return-after-getting-rej...

No investigation.

generally if a return not your own was filed with your SSN, you can't e-File and must file on paper via US Mail.