deangelis317

I took 1098-t off my federal return and still shows up in state: How do I omit in state? I get error...to divide Loan up between city and state.

..Says...."Check This Entry IT-360.1 TP -- Change of City Resident Status Stmt - TP: Total Fed Adj, Federal -- The amounts entered in Column A of the Line 17 - Federal Adjustments to Income Worksheet do not agree with the total transferred from the Income Allocation Worksheet to Line 17 Column A. "Above line(s) should total $0.

Cindy0H

Delete your state. Recheck to make sure the 1098T is not in your federal return. Re-enter the state data.