Solved: I started a business for property maintenance in September 2017. Do I need to file Kentucky 725?

I started a business for property maintenance in September 2017. Do I need to file Kentucky 725?

Yes and TurboTax Self-Employed will generate it for you as part of your tax return. The information for this form comes from information you are providing as part of your self-employed income and expenses.

For more information about Kentucky Form 725, follow this link: Kentucky Form 725

Even though it is not an LLC I still need the form?

Yes, it will use your SSN as the identification number

I have an ein but it is asking for a KY Corporation/LLET Account Number. Is that where I put my SSN or
 do I put the CBI number off the onestop kentucky dashboard.

put the CBI

Thank you so much!!!!

how do i print it out once generated?