jordanviss

I shouldn't have to pay any NJ taxes because NJ and PA have reciprocity, and I am a PA resident. What do I need to do to correct my NJ return?

re2boys

Solved in comments.

re2boys

Solved in comments.

re2boys

Make sure no wages are included in your NJ income tax return.  There is a page marked "Compensation Summary" during the state interview where you can mark what income items are included on that state's return.

jordanviss

Thanks!  Upon further investigation, it appears I don't have to file a NJ return at all, since I am a PA resident, PA taxes were withheld, and NJ & PA have reciprocity.