Solved: I shouldn't have to pay any NJ taxes because NJ and PA have reciprocity, and I am a PA resident. What do I need to do to correct my NJ return?

I shouldn't have to pay any NJ taxes because NJ and PA have reciprocity, and I am a PA resident. What do I need to do to correct my NJ return?

Solved in comments.

Solved in comments.

Make sure no wages are included in your NJ income tax return.  There is a page marked "Compensation Summary" during the state interview where you can mark what income items are included on that state's return.

Thanks!  Upon further investigation, it appears I don't have to file a NJ return at all, since I am a PA resident, PA taxes were withheld, and NJ & PA have reciprocity.