Solved: I should be getting an Oregon Kicker Credit of $90...

I should be getting an Oregon Kicker Credit of $902, but the amt on my OR refund has not increased, even after the final verification. When will I get this credit?

To be eligible for the Kicker credit, a taxpayer must:

• File his or her 2018 tax return before filing the 2019 return.

• Have an Oregon tax liability for 2018.

• File a 2019 Oregon tax return even if he or she does not otherwise have a filing requirement.

Amount 

For 2019, the kicker is 17.171% of the taxpayers 2018 total Oregon personal income tax liability.

To see if you received the Kicker, check line 34 of your OR-40.

Learn more here

Amount 

Learn more here

Mine is doing the same thing--I had a total already in for my state return that I will be getting refunded. I filled out the Oregon Kicker info and It says I am eligible for "x" amount but the refund number didn't change at all.  Then when I added a carry-over credit from last year-it went right up to the top under the Oregon Kicker eligible number and my refund increased by that number but the Oregon Kicker is not being added in.  I don't understand??