June 5, 2019 3:16 PM
The banking information for the North Carolina state payment can be found on the North Carolina Information Worksheet- Part V. This form is included with your tax return. Here are the steps to obtain the North Carolina tax return and worksheets.
- Sign in to your account (if you haven't already done so), using the same login you used to file your return.
- Scroll down to My Tax Returns and Documents and click show.
Next scroll down and select Add a State (you are not really adding a state, this will allow you to get back into the program.
- In the left side panel select Tax Tools then select Print Center.
- Next select Print, save or preview this year's return.
- Then select the option to print your 2017 North Carolina state return. Also select the option to include government and TurboTax worksheets, then select View or print forms.
- This will allow you to print your complete tax file.
- Once you have finished printing, select Tax Home in the left side bar to return to the home page and click Sign Out in the lower left corner when you are ready to exit the program.