Solved: I received CA SDI and did not get any form from the state, do I need to enter this here by adding up my checks that I received?

I received CA SDI and did not get any form from the state, do I need to enter this here by adding up my checks that I received?

Temporary CA state disability isn't taxable, unless you were unemployed when you became disabled, then its taxable like Unemployment.

If you became disabled while working, then it would be non taxable and you wouldn't have received a statement for it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪