Solved: I received CA SDI and did not get any form from the state, do I need to enter this here by adding up my checks that I received?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I received CA SDI and did not get any form from the state, do I need to enter this here by adding up my checks that I received?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 12

I received CA SDI and did not get any form from the state, do I need to enter this here by adding up my checks that I received?

Temporary CA state disability isn't taxable, unless you were unemployed when you became disabled, then its taxable like Unemployment.

If you became disabled while working, then it would be non taxable and you wouldn't have received a statement for it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 12

Temporary CA state disability isn't taxable, unless you were unemployed when you became disabled, then its taxable like Unemployment.

If you became disabled while working, then it would be non taxable and you wouldn't have received a statement for it.

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥Lisa♥ ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

View solution in original post

v
Privacy Settings