Solved: I received a 1099G from Missouri for a refund on 2016. I get "You have already entered amounts for the state", I have not. What's the problem?

I received a 1099G from Missouri for a refund on 2016. I get "You have already entered amounts for the state", I have not. What's the problem?

I tried looking over all my input data to verify if I did enter it but the only data that I entered for Missouri was a tax estimate payment for 2017.

That's an unresolved bug in the software that is being worked on.

Since you are using Desktop Software, you can fix it by

1)  going to Forms Mode.

2) Open the Federal "Carryover Worksheet"

3) enter the data into column (f) as shown below

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

1)  going to Forms Mode.