• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jamesarcure

I paid to e-file my SC State Tax, then discovered that because of special form I am required to mail in the state tax form. How do I get the credit card refunded?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EdwardLO

I paid to e-file my SC State Tax, then discovered that because of special form I am required to mail in the state tax form. How do I get the credit card refunded?

With the online version, there is no separate charge to e-file. The charge for state is for return preparation. E-filing is at no additional charge if applicable.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
EdwardLO

With the online version, there is no separate charge to e-file. The charge for state is for return preparation. E-filing is at no additional charge if applicable.

gamawibesz

For Michigan there is a charge. I would like to know how to get that money back, too

JakailaLO
Expert Alumni

Please clarify to whom you are requesting a refund from, and for what reason?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v