Solved: I paid estimated state and county taxes in Indiana, it lets me pick my state in the drop down box but not my county in the county taxes, are they deductable?

I paid estimated state and county taxes in Indiana, it lets me pick my state in the drop down box but not my county in the county taxes, are they deductable?

When you enter your Indiana estimated tax payments, you will enter the full amount that you paid (both state and county).  

The full amount of the estimates that you paid will then be shown as a payment against your total state and county taxes, so you are receiving credit for the county tax payments.  You are just not listing them as a separate payment.