Solved: I only lived in Texas in 2018 but earned some income from home as online instructor for colleges in Kansas and Oklahoma. Do I need to pay taxes to Kansas and/or Oklahoma

I only lived in Texas in 2018 but earned some income from home as online instructor for colleges in Kansas and Oklahoma. Do I need to pay taxes to Kansas and/or Oklahoma

If you never physically worked in KS or OK, your income is not taxable by either state.  Some states tax non-resident remote workers, but KS and OK do not.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

Thank you!