June 6, 2019 6:54 AM
Please see the instructions below for opening the tax return so you can file the state return.
- Sign in to your TurboTax Online account.
- From the "Welcome home" box on the left, Click on "Visit My Tax Timeline" below the "Download/print" return button.
- Under SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO click on Add a state. (You are not adding a state to your return. By choosing this option it will allow us to open up your return.)
- On the Tax Timeline, click "State Taxes".
- Continue through the state return interview process.
- Click "Print & File" when you are ready to file the state return.
- Select "File a Return".
- Select "You’re Ready to E-file".
- Under Federal check Do Not E-file my Federal Return now, I’ll do it later.
- Under State check E-file my State Return now.