weesci

I moved to South Carolina from Illinois. I already e-filed my federal return. Do I need to attach w2's and 1099's to SC1040 if I paper file in South Carolina?

I already e-filed my Federal and Illinois returns.  I am referring to paper filing the South Carolina return.  Do the W2's and 1099's need to be attached to the South Carolina SC1040?  None of the W2's or 1099's have South Carolina withholdings?

AnnetteB

If there is no SC withholding on the forms, then they would not be required to be included with your return. 

AnnetteB

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing