turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I’m AD military and filed a non resident state tax for the state of California (for 2019’s refund) I left my account alone after my federal return was accepted but it doesn’t say anythi

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

I’m AD military and filed a non resident state tax for the state of California (for 2019’s refund) I left my account alone after my federal return was accepted but it doesn’t say anythi

You post was cut off. Possibly you are asking about the acceptance of your CA return?  You should have received notification of state acceptance as well.  I assume you have not received your state refund; that could be an indicator as well.

You may need to contact the CA Franchise Tax Board for verification.  Here is a link that may help.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hello, sorry I realized it got cut off just now. I basically stated that when I filed my last non resident refund for california I never received an update stating it was accepted, but when I lived in New York and filed the same form I was notified of it’s acceptance. I’m not expecting any money back from the state, I just wanna make sure I’m touching all of my bases. 

DavidD66
Expert Alumni

You will have to contact the California Franchise Tax Board to determine whether or not your return was successfully filed and accepted - 1 (800) 852-5711, 

California FTB - Contact Us

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies