dlbgray

I lived in idaho for 6 months before moving to washington state do i still file a return for idaho

TomD8

Yes.  You must file a part-year resident Idaho return.  Idaho can tax you on the income you had during your time as an Idaho resident.  They can also tax you on any Idaho-source income you might have had after your move to Washington.  For example, income from working inside Idaho, or rental income from a property located in Idaho.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

TomD8