• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmarx426

I live in Texas. We do not have a state income tax. Normally I take the state sales tax deduction but I cant find it within this program. Where is it?

I am using the on line addition
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Texas Roger
Level 15

I live in Texas. We do not have a state income tax. Normally I take the state sales tax deduction but I cant find it within this program. Where is it?

Type sales tax in the search box and click on jump to sales tax. Use the Easy Guide and enter the information unless you want to enter the sales tax paid from your receipts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Texas Roger
Level 15

Type sales tax in the search box and click on jump to sales tax. Use the Easy Guide and enter the information unless you want to enter the sales tax paid from your receipts.

View solution in original post

cmarx426

Thank you!! Turbo Tax had automatically figured it, but I was able to add my non taxable income which increased the deduction by $600.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v