geomutti

I live in Texas, but work from home for a non-profit based in Washington DC. Do I need to file a state return for where the organization is located?

You are posting from TurboTax Live.  You can arrange for the Live help you are paying the extra fee for with your questions from  5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time Monday - Friday.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

TomD8

No, you don't have to file a DC tax return.  Only residents of DC are subject to the DC income tax.

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.