Solved: I live in pa work in nj. i paid pa and nj state taxes.my payroll company is going to issue me a w2c. what steps are needed to get my tax money back from nj.

I live in pa work in nj. i paid pa and nj state taxes.my payroll company is going to issue me a w2c. what steps are needed to get my tax money back from nj.

i read a similar issue with another person ,they stated could not use turbo tax to file. 

You must file a non-resident NJ return, showing zero NJ income, in order to get those taxes refunded.  You should also give New Jersey Form NJ-165 to your employer, if they are still withholding NJ taxes.

http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/pdf/current/nj165.pdf

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.**

thanks i found the nj-165 form and the nj-1040r tax return. could not yet find any example returns filled out. want to make sure it works out to zero nj income