I live in IL and work in AR. Under the IL state return, the "Tax Paid to Arkansas" listed does not match my W2, and I am unable to edit it. How is this number calculated?

I validated that all my W2 details were imported correctly, and the "Income Taxed by Arkansas" value on the "Illinois Base Income Taxed by Arkansas" page DOES match my W2.

Illinois has an unusual way to compute the income taxed by both states look at schedule NR

to make sure column B only reflects Illinois Income.   to give you an oversimplified example say you AK wages are $10,000 and you had $550 of AK withholding.  Illinois will only allow a maximum credit of $495.  (it's tax rate of 4.95% times your out of state income) 

I have been unable to find clear guidelines from Illinois about at what point you will need to file State Income taxes. I currently live and work for a company in Texas but am thinking about working remotely from Illinois for a couple of months to spend time with my parents (maybe even up to 6months). Is there a period of time of working from Illinois after which you do need to pay Illinois state income tax and before which you do not? I would greatly appreciate any help, thank you!!