Solved: I live in Florida but since my original office was in Maryland, my 1099 withholds Md tax. Why am I not getting it all back since I live 100% in Florida

I live in Florida but since my original office was in Maryland, my 1099 withholds Md tax. Why am I not getting it all back since I live 100% in Florida

There is no reciprocity for taxes between Maryland and Florida. So, Maryland is taxing you on Maryland source income. You are not recouping that in any way because Florida has no "credit for taxes paid to another state". Obviously, they don't because there is not a return. 

You need to have your 1099 changed to Florida since that's your residence. Generally, taxes are not withheld from 1099s.