jleiva85

I live in Ca and just filed. Only my federal shows as done not my state but I paid for both. Also shows how much my return is for both. Anyone know what this means?

Did you look to see if your CA state return form is ready?  Click Review to see which forms are not yet ready and when they are anticipated.

jleiva85

Oh no I didn’t. I just seen it saved my information. Thank you. 

If you have already filed your federal return you will have to come back to your account at a later time and e-file the state.  It will not happen automatically.