Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!

I have W-2 for fed-x I work in Md. But the w-2 is from Tennesse. How do I file this?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

ThomasM

If you're referring to box C of the W-2, Employer's Address, it doesn't matter what state is listed.  Fedex is based in Memphis, TN but has employees all over the world.

If you lived in MD the whole year (not in TN), and your W-2 box 15 code says MD, then you'll only be filing and paying MD state taxes.  Just enter the information into the W-2 entry screen as it's shown on the form.

ThomasM