I have full time residency and earned all my income in Alabama so why am I getting a 2nd state filing in Ohio.

Do you own any OH property?

No I do not own property (but I did buy the Ohio download for another family member with the same last name).  So, I called TurboTax and got a very helpful agent.  He went through all the personal info on my Fed and Alabama forms and confirmed there was no Ohio residency, property, or income.  This was just a Turbotax "crossover" glitch and we eliminated the Ohio forms.  But, thanks for the response.

Resolved by poster