Solved: I have a New Jersey tax credit (due to overpayment...

I have a New Jersey tax credit (due to overpayment in 2018). Where do I put it in Turbotax so that the amount of NJ tax is reduced in 2019?

The overpayment credit can be treated as if you had a refund from your 2018 NJ return applied to your 2019 taxes.  Use the following steps to report the amount:  

• On the top row of the TurboTax online screen, click on Search (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax locate the search box in the upper right corner)
  • This opens a box where you can type in “overpayment applied, sch a” (be sure to enter exactly as shown here) and click the magnifying glass (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax, click Find)
  • The search results will give you an option to “Jump to overpayment applied, sch a
  • Click on the blue “Jump to overpayment applied, sch a” link
  • Scroll down the page to the 2018 Refund Applied to 2019 section
  • Click Start or Update beside 2018 refund applied to 2019 state taxes and enter your information