briannesheetz

I have a 1099 G form from CA. I was a resident in TN for 2018. Do I file this?

JulieR

Yes. You need to report this income on your tax return.  Use the following instructions to complete your entry.

1. With your return open in TurboTax, search for 1099–G (don't forget the dash!) and then select the "jump to" link at the top of your search results.
  2. This will take you to Did you have any of these types of income? Answer Yes.
  3. On the following screen, check the box that pertains to the income you are reporting

JulieR