Solved: I had to file a Federal Form K-1 (1065 form). Had no income to report. Do I need to file a North Carolina State Tax form 403

I had to file a Federal Form K-1 (1065 form). Had no income to report. Do I need to file a North Carolina State Tax form 403

I have inserted the K-1 properly on my Federal Return, I didn't get anything reporting it on my North Carolina State Taxes. I question If I should be reporting it on a 403 form for the State of North Carolina? None was printed when I print my return to mail off.

No, you do not need to file a North Carolina State Tax Return.  The reason it did not print is because TurboTax only generates and prints forms and schedules that need to be filed when you print a "filing copy".