cefcokc

I forgot to file my part year resident state returns or MO and AR with my federal and nonresident KS return. Can I do it separately online now?

I moved from Missouri to Arkansas in Feb 2016. My employer is in Missouri but also does jobs in Kansas, so I have to file nonresident or Kansas every year and resident for Missouri. However, during the filing process I forgot to add my Missouri and Arkansas taxes to be iled. Can I do them now and just pay separately or them.

Yes, log in and click on "add a  state" to complete those states. 

cefcokc

I already efiled the federal and KS nonresident. Can I still add states to my account?

Yes ... if you couldn't I would have said so to start with.
cefcokc

OK thanks Critter#2 I found it. Appreciate the info