joaquinbedoya99

I finish the process of tax return and you sent me an email confirmation with a billing address of United States but I’m not longer living there. Can you send it to Peru?

LinaJ2020

No, we cannot.  If you are referring to sending you by mail to Peru, we do not do so, unfortunately. 

As far as your tax refund, if you entered the foreign address as your mailing address in the program, the IRS will be sending you a check.  

joaquinbedoya99

Hello,

I applied for a tax refund but then I realized that turbotax is only for US citizens. I´m not a US citizen and I did not recieve my taxes yet. I want to cancel my tax application in order to complete another one with a company that is for non-resident people.