Anonymous
Not applicable

I entered the California real estate withhold (593) in Federal tax and the state tax completeCheck keep asking me to enter the line 73 of form 540. What should I do?

My Federal tax due amount and State tax return amount looks correct to me but the completeCheck keep asking me to enter the line 73 amount into the form directly, even if I already did.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I figured it out eventually, it was me didn't fill all the required field of the form 593 in the real estate tax withholding section. Once I have everything filled up, it passed the check.

Having the same problem, what exactly did you do to correct the issue?
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went back to the state tax and on top of withhold and credit, it will ask you to fill the 593 info.
ga123dd

Thank you!! That was very helpful! I felt like I was spinning my wheels and the online community wasn't helping. They should really consider adding these instructions in their system.