cmiller1983qtip

I did my texas taxes but it’s saying i have a Oregon one also i didn’t file a Oregon one

I only filed for Texas taxes but at the end of everything it said Oregon taxes pending review

Texas does not have a personal income tax so you could not have completed a Texas tax return.

How you got an Oregon state return included in your account can only be if you have some Oregon sourced income and you indicated that in the My Info section of the program.

If you have not lived, worked or have Oregon sourced income then delete the Oregon state return, if you have not already filed by clicking on the large Orange button in the File section labeled Transmit my returns now.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for deleting a state tax return using the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/how-do-i-delete-my-state-return-in-turbotax-on...

SteamTrain

Any chance you are in the military, stationed in TX, but HOR is OR?

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*