jolesky

I am having the same problem with TurboTax asking for the zip and state of my employer. How do I delete a W2 when I didn't enter any information in that area?

SamiaI

To delete W-2, see the steps below:

1. Open your return.
    (To do this, sign in to TurboTax and click the 
    Take me to my return button.)
  2. Search for W-2 (upper- or lower-case, with or without the dash) using the search or help feature in the upper right corner and then click the "Jump to" link in the search results.
  3. This brings you to the Review your W-2 info screen. Click the “trashcan” icon (delete) next to the unwanted W-2 and then answer Yes on the following screen.

To Edit: search for W-2 in the search box. Then, click the "Jump to" link in the search results to open the Here's your W-2 info screen. Click Edit next to the W-2 you want to change.

SamiaI

To delete W-2, see the steps below:

1. Open your return.
    Take me to my return button.)