socjo1976

I am a Travel Nurse from Green Bay WI. In 2016, I worked in New York, Arizona and California. How do I file my taxes?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TerryA

Assuming you claim WI residency all year because the other state visits are temporary, you would prepare and file

• A resident WI return claiming all income earned world-wide
  • A nonresident return for each of AZ, CA & NY claiming only the income earned in each

TT/WI will prepare a tax credit for some or all of the taxes paid to those 3 states on the income that WI is taxing also. Finish the nonresident states first, then WI so that TT/WI can get the information it needs to prepare that credit from the completed AZ, CA & NY returns.

TerryA