Solved: I am a missionary and live abroad. My employer is in PA, and my residence is VA. If I say that I live abroad, it asks for Form 763, NR Alloc Pct, line 18. What is this?

I am a missionary and live abroad. My employer is in PA, and my residence is VA. If I say that I live abroad, it asks for Form 763, NR Alloc Pct, line 18. What is this?

Form 763, nonresident allocation percentage, is a calculation of your VA source income divided by your income from all sources.

It is taking Virginia taxable income computed as a resident multiplied by the percentage from the nonresident allocation section to determine,  on line 18,your Nonresident Taxable Income.

Thank you!