None-1

How so I purchase a second California state return so I can complete my son's taxes?

I am filling out my return and have downloaded the California return and plan to use it for myself. I need a second California download to complete my son's taxes.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

When using the CD/download product, you only need one copy of the state program to prepare multiple state returns along with the federal returns. Prepare your son's federal return on your program and complete his state return with the state program already installed.