Solved: How should I file my Maryland StateTax Return? I live in Maryland but work in Wash DC.

How should I file my Maryland StateTax Return? I live in Maryland but work in Wash DC.

Because Maryland and DC have a reciprocity agreement, you pay income tax only to the State you *live* in, which in your case, is Maryland.  You only need to file a MD 502 unless you had DC State Tax Withholding reported on your W2.  In that case, you will also need to file a DC nonresident return to receive the withholding back as a refund.