laurel

How do I make adjustments to my Missouri State Tax Form via the TurboTax Software? TurboTax won't take me to the page that I need to make appropriate adjustments.

I really would like to begin from scratch, however, I am too far along in the process apparantly to allow beginning a new tax return.  Help!  The software did not notify me of the issue on my Missouri return before it dissallowed the option of starting over.  I want to do this right and to use TurboTax.  Please allow me to begin again.

lp_825

Hit the back button until you get to the beginning of the state return and then move forward, you should come across the page you're looking for

lp_825