Please follow these instructions to enter the MD 529 Contributions you made in 2018:
- Login to your return
- Click the "Maryland" tab under the "State" tab near the top of your screen
- Click "Continue" through the screens until you get to "Here's the income that Maryland handles differently"
- Scroll down to the "Education" section
- Click "Start" next to "Maryland College Savings Plan Contributions"
- From here you can walk through the TurboTax interview questions to input your MD 529 Contributions
If you have any issues entering your info, please comment below so that I can assist you further. I just walked through these steps in TurboTax desktop software so it should work for you.