voliousd61

How can I get the amount of my federal tax and state tax I did not record it after filing

mesquitebean

Are the refund amounts shown on your home page (the Welcome Back page)?     If not, here's how you can view/print the returns:

• Log into your account and go the 2016 Tax Timeline.
  • Scroll to "some things you can do". 
  • You should be able to download/print the PDF, which is a basic version "as filed."   You can use that link to view/print/download.
There should also be a link there for "download all forms and worksheets".  

The refund amounts should be on the returns.   There should also be a page called "Filing Instructions" which should show the refund amounts and how they are being handled.

mesquitebean

You can print out your returns and look at them.  Have they been accepted?
voliousd61

Yes both have been excepted
mesquitebean

• Scroll to "some things you can do".