Ask the Experts all about retirement on July 15. Learn more and RSVP here.
jaimito_reed

Hi there. I'm about to file my federal taxes, but I'm prompted to enter a description to amortize startup costs. Where can I revise those costs?

KarenL2

How to get back there in TurboTax:  While inside the software and working on your return, type start-up expenses in the Search at the top of the screen (you may see a magnifying glass there).  There will be a popup that says Jump to  start-up expenses.  Select that to get to the general area.  

KarenL2