• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jaimito_reed

Hi there. I'm about to file my federal taxes, but I'm prompted to enter a description to amortize startup costs. Where can I revise those costs?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KarenL2
Level 5

Hi there. I'm about to file my federal taxes, but I'm prompted to enter a description to amortize startup costs. Where can I revise those costs?

How to get back there in TurboTax:  While inside the software and working on your return, type start-up expenses in the Search at the top of the screen (you may see a magnifying glass there).  There will be a popup that says Jump to  start-up expenses.  Select that to get to the general area.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KarenL2
Level 5

How to get back there in TurboTax:  While inside the software and working on your return, type start-up expenses in the Search at the top of the screen (you may see a magnifying glass there).  There will be a popup that says Jump to  start-up expenses.  Select that to get to the general area.  

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v